Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Review: This Loving Feeling (Mirror Lake #3) by Miranda Liasson

This Loving Feeling This Loving Feeling by Miranda Liasson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was my first book of Miranda Liasson's and it will not be the last. Second chance romance is one of my favorites as I get a glimpse of the past and hope for the future with a HEA.

Samantha is an art teacher who loved Lukas Spikonos when she was nineteen, but he left her without a word. Lukas was from the wrong side of the tracks and would never be worth anything so he left town.

Years have gone by and Lukas returns to Mirror Lake to perform at the high school prom. He is now a fast upcoming recording artist and wants to make Mirror Lake his home again now as he has his nephew to take care of.

Sparks fly as Samantha and Lukas eyes meet at the prom and feelings are awaken again. However, Samantha is involved with Harris, who wants to be a politician and cares more about that then Samantha until Lukas comes into the picture.

Who will win Samantha's heart Harris or Lukas? I have to say Lukas won my heart as he shows how deeply he loves Samantha. Hard choices must be made whether to stay or leave and continue the career path one is on. Can Samantha and Lukas get their HEA?

If you love second chance love stories, this one is for you and I highly recommend this book.


Series: A Mirror Lake Novel - can be read as a standalone
Characters: Easy to relate to
Writing: Smooth and realistic

5 Koala Paws












View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment